This year Farmers’ Mutual Insurance of Callaway County has two scholarships to offer.
First scholarship is for Farmers’ Mutual Insurance.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- Applicant’s family must be a current policyholder of Farmers’ Mutual Ins. Co. of Callaway County.
- Applicant must be beginning their post secondary education (college, vocational school or community college) for the first time the fall following high school graduation.
- Applicant must submit a written essay on a topic chosen by the scholarship selection committee.
- All applications must be postmarked on or before April 1 in the year of issue to qualify
Second scholarship is for MAMIC.
- The scholarship will be presented to Missouri high school graduating seniors.
- Applicant must be a resident of Missouri.
- Applications must be submitted to the MAMIC office through a MAMIC member company and said company may not submit more than five applications.
- Applicant must be graduating from Missouri high school.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a Missouri college, university, community college or vocational school.
- Applicant must be accepted by said post-secondary education facility.
- All Applicants must be received in a MAMIC member company office by March 1.