This year Farmers’ Mutual Insurance of Callaway County has two scholarships to offer.
First scholarship is for Farmers’ Mutual Insurance.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- Applicant’s family must be a current policyholder of Farmers’ Mutual Ins. Co. of Callaway Co.
- Applicant must be beginning their post secondary education (college, vocational school or community college) for the first time in the fall following high school graduation.
- Applicant must submit a written essay on a topic chosen by the scholarship committee.
- All applications must be postmarked on or before April 4, 2022 to qualify.
- Members of the Scholarship Committee will review all applications to insure eligibility as an applicant.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified via mail/email in May.
- A minimum of 2 scholarships in the amount of $500 will be awarded each year.
- The scholarship award will be paid to the recipient following the completion of the first semester and prior to the start of the second semester.
Completed Scholarship Applications should be sent to:
Farmers’ Mutual Insurance Company of Callaway County
Attn: Scholarship Committee
201 St. Louis Ave
Fulton, MO 65251