WHO WE ARE

Farmers’ Mutual Insurance Company of Callaway County was established on October 22, 1895 under the name of Farmers’ Mutual Fire and Lightning Insurance Company. At that time, only policies on farm properties were available. In 1930 the company took up residence in the Old Southern Bank Building property at 413 Court Street in Fulton which it purchased in 1957 and occupied for nearly 80 years.The mission of the company has always been to provide central Missouri citizens with competitive insurance products offered through a local company with local agents. Farmers’ Mutual is owned by it’s policy holders and run by a board of directors elected by the policyholders.

Read More

History

In 1960 the company purchased a new fire truck and delivered it to the City of Fulton for use by the Fulton firemen to answer rural fire alarms in Callaway County.

Scholarships

This year Farmers’ Mutual Insurance of Callaway County has two scholarships to offer.

Board

The current board of directors are (l to r): Gary Crawford/President, Larry Smith/Vice President, Gary Linnenbringer, David Guerrant, Dale Brinker, Roy Rohrbach and Jim McMichael.

Our Partners